Saturday, September 13, 2014

Time-lapse: Cotton Candy Vendor

Cotton Candy Vendor
30cm x 42cm, Ink on Winsor and Newton Paper


Hi there!! The response from the first time-lapse video was incredible that I decided to produce another. This was shot during the night, so you can see how easily ink on paper can be applied even when the surrounding is dark. The focus on this looser ink sketch would be on shapes and basic values. I've also lengthened this clip to some extent so you'll see more happening as I sketch. 

Go here for the video:


Instructions for those using Gum Road for the first time:
(This Cotton Candy Vendor clip is free for now, so check it out!!)

1. Click on "I Want This"

2. Enter "0" for € is unless you want to share your lottery winnings :)

3. And then key in your email address.
(You should immediately see a "play" button.)

Do send me feedback about using this platform. If you know of friends that might enjoy this, please forward them this link. Thank you!!  :)


 Other videos can be found on my account on Gum Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment